Friday, November 27, 2009

Belated Turkey Day wishes...

My Online Journalism professor, being the saint that he is, was kind enough to let us take a hiatus from our blogs this week and enjoy the holiday.

I was so excited at the thought of coming home to turkey and my own bed that I totally forgot to say anything here. Oops. Mea culpa.

Regardless, I hope all of my readers had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Personally, I'm thankful for the opportunity to blog for a grade. That's almost as good as getting paid to play video games!

I'll be back with regular posts on Monday or so. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my blog! Please remember when commenting that this is an academic assignment, and while I will gladly answer any questions about Catholicism, I will only be able to respond regarding my own personal faith to a certain extent. If you would like to engage me about *my* faith, feel free to contact me privately. Peace! :)