Thursday, October 29, 2009

St. Mary's of Providence in Photos

And here, as promised, is a selection of some of my best photos from the trip. Trust me, you really don't want to look at a hundred pictures of us acting like goofballs at one in the morning.

Thanks so much to John Higginbotham for tech support, and Phil Wagner for helping to expedite the repair process as the entire slideshow managed to explode. It's working now. I do believe in miracles!!

The embedded slideshow looks disproportionate on the blog, so click the link below to view it. Pause button is on the left--I recommend you use it for ease of viewing.

Enjoy! Have a great weekend--I'm going to spend it at home, celebrating my birthday. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my blog! Please remember when commenting that this is an academic assignment, and while I will gladly answer any questions about Catholicism, I will only be able to respond regarding my own personal faith to a certain extent. If you would like to engage me about *my* faith, feel free to contact me privately. Peace! :)