Thursday, October 22, 2009

Catholic Culture: A Photo Essay

After spending way too much time figuring out how to make Flickr work, here's a collection of photos that I hope will illustrate that Catholicism isn't just about religion, but family and community, too. (Again, have mercy on me: taking photos in church without a flash, I've discovered, is super difficult. All things considered, I think this came out pretty well.)

Thanks so much to Cathy Pagden, who assisted me in the planning process for this project, and Fr. Larry Polansky, for being an able confidante and willing guinea pig for me.

I'm off to retreat in Elverson, PA tomorrow afternoon with CCM. Minus an annoying cough, I'm feeling much better, and am beyond ready for this weekend. Peace!

Please note, captions are available in full screen mode. The button is in the bottom right corner of the slideshow. If you still can't see them, click "Show Info" at the top right. The pause button is on the bottom left. It's so much better than staring at nameless people, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my blog! Please remember when commenting that this is an academic assignment, and while I will gladly answer any questions about Catholicism, I will only be able to respond regarding my own personal faith to a certain extent. If you would like to engage me about *my* faith, feel free to contact me privately. Peace! :)