Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Advent videos and a second farewell

Hello, loves.

It's that time of year again: we've reached the end of the semester, and I was informed last week that I've been relieved of my obligations here. :) I only have one week of classes left now, and then finals begin. Soon, I'll be home by the tree with my cat. (It takes so little to make me happy.)

This will be my last post for a while. However, I'm going to be serving as a lab monitor next semester, and will probably end up back here in one capacity on another. Fear not. :)

Until then, I have two great videos that expresses a lot about Advent that I've been trying to convey here. I got them both from the fine folks at Phatmass.com.

Have a wonderful, safe and Blessed Christmas season. I'll see you again next year!



3 comments:

  1. Tom Hedkvist, 10-gruppenJanuary 10, 2011 at 5:39 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom Hedkvist, 10-gruppenJanuary 10, 2011 at 5:45 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, I will miss your witty commentary on life. Thankfully, I can get them On Demand :-)

    As for you, Tom, uh...what?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in my blog! Please remember when commenting that this is an academic assignment, and while I will gladly answer any questions about Catholicism, I will only be able to respond regarding my own personal faith to a certain extent. If you would like to engage me about *my* faith, feel free to contact me privately. Peace! :)